Save the Environment

Save the Environment

Lunes, Agosto 13, 2012

Tail End of A Cold Front


         In this month of August, the skies overhead are slightly gloomy? Why do you think so? Is it the end of the world? Of course not!
         
This is mainly because of a phenomenon called tail end of a cold front. What’s this?
From reading journals and articles, I have known that tail end of a cold front is a front boundary of two air masses, found in mid-latitudes. Here is the best way to describe it.


         From this, I would like to know more information about this cold front and its effects to us; most especially we are in the Northern Regions. It will help us in the most effective ways if we get ourselves acquainted with these terms so that we would not wonder so much and plan our activities well.
I would also like to research on how the PAG-ASA is informing everyone about it and how do they get ready for this or what. As a citizen, I appreciate the fact that I could inform others about these stuff. And I could apply my learning in sharing the information I obtained and the knowledge I have gained.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento